Team Building and Clue Room
Do you love to solve complex puzzles and unraveling mysteries? Are you looking for an adventure with your colleagues that offers in-depth learning and growth potential? Lake Geneva Team Building Adventures has partnered with the Lake Geneva Clue Room to bring together the unique team challenges offered by the Clue Room and the professional facilitation skills of Lake Geneva Team Building facilitators.
Your group will start at the Clue Room in downtown Lake Geneva (an approximately 5-minute drive from LGCT)
- There are three rooms to choose from – Cold War Clash, Gangster’s Gamble and Double Agent – each with a unique set of challenges for your team to decode
- Your team will have 60 minutes to make an escape
- Successfully escaping will challenge your imagination, leadership, collaboration and quick thinking
- Your Lake Geneva Team Building facilitator will join Clue Room staff in the Command Center in order to watch the action
After a short drive to the Lake Geneva Team Building Adventures property, the second part of your experience will commence. Your facilitator will utilize the insights s/he gained while observing your team in action at the Clue Room to deliver a team building experience (group initiatives and low ropes elements) that reinforces the successes you had in the Clue Room while supporting growth in areas where your team struggled. By combining these experiences your team will have the opportunity to complete the full experiential learning cycle – taking action, reflecting upon their performance, creating plans for how to confront future challenges and then implementing these plans – skills that are immediately implementable in the workplace.
60-minute Clue Room experience and 3 hours of Team Building – $90 per person
Questions about the Clue Room Experience? Please contact the Lake Geneva Clue Room directly at: 262 325-2375.
- Reservations for Team Building & Clue Room should be made by calling the Lake Geneva Team Building office.