Team Building Requirements
Any participant that does not meet Lake Geneva Ziplines & Adventures requirements at check-in will not be permitted to participate. Please read all the below requirements carefully.
Arrive 30 minutes prior to program start time
- To allow staff adequate time for check-in, we require all team building groups and their participants to arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled program start time and 30 minutes prior to the start of any harnessed tours.
- Complete waivers before arrival. Anyone without a waiver is not permitted beyond the Welcome Center. Participants under the age of 18 must have the signature of their legal guardian.
- While participants for Team Building programs may be as young as 3rd grade, the program is recommended for those in middle school or older.
- Zipline and High Ropes participants must be between 70-250 pounds, 4 feet tall and not pregnant.
- Youth under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
- 1 adult per 15 youth for team building
- Adults must be present at High Ropes or the Short Zipline Tour for the duration of the adventure
- Adults must accompany participants under the age of 15 on the Full Zipline Tour.
- Closed toe and secure heel shoes are required for all activities.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- No dangling jewelry.
- Skirts and short shorts are NOT recommended for any of our activities and especially for harnessed adventures.
- Participants on the Zipline Tour must be able to traverse sky bridges on foot and climb spiral staircases.
- Participants will not be permitted to participate if under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing prescription drugs.
- Medical conditions of any kind that limits physical activity must be brought to the attention of staff prior to the program or tour.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate in activities requiring a harness.
- The following conditions will prohibit participation in the High Ropes Excursion and Zipline Tour: existing heart, leg, arm and/or back problems limiting physical ability.
The waiver must be signed individually by all participants. Parents/Guardians with children under the age of 18 must sign on their behalf. A link to the online waiver will be sent in the email confirmation.
Lake Geneva Ziplines & Adventures reserves the right to exclude anyone from participating in any and all activities for any reason which might compromise the health and safety of our clients or our staff. Exceptions to any requirements are at the sole discretion of the management team.