Team Building Requirements & Cancellation Policy
Any participant that does not meet Lake Geneva Canopy Tour requirements at check-in will not be permitted to participate. Please read all the below requirements carefully.
Arrive 30 minutes prior to tour start time
- To allow LGCT staff adequate time for check-in, we require all team building groups/participants to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled program time.
- Participants for Team Building programs must be a minimum of 7 years of age.
- Participants are required to weigh between 65 lbs. and 250 lbs. and be a minimum of 4’ tall for the High Ropes Course and between 65 lbs. and 250 lbs. for the Zip Line Canopy Tour. This is strictly enforced.
- Participants should be 7 years old & up for the Zip Line Canopy Tour.
- Youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult chaperone (1 adult per 12 youth for team building or High Ropes, 1 adult per 7 youth for the Canopy Tour or Zip Line).
- All participants must sign a Waiver of Release (a parent or legal guardian must also sign for participants under the age of 18).
- Closed toe and secure heel shoes are required on the course.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- No dangling jewelry.
- Skirts and/or short shorts are NOT recommended for any of our activities and especially for the High Ropes, Canopy Tour and Zip Line as you will be wearing a harness.
- Participants must be able to traverse sky bridges on foot and climb spiral stairways throughout the Canopy Tour.
- Participants will not be permitted to participate if under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing prescription drugs.
- Medical conditions of any kind that limits physical activity must be brought to the attention of LGCT prior to the program/tour.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate in activities requiring a harness.
- The following conditions will prohibit participation in the High Ropes Course, Canopy Tour and Zip Line: existing heart, leg, arm and/or back problems limiting physical ability.
The Acknowledgement of Risk form must be signed individually by all participants. Parents/Guardians with children under the age of 18 must sign on their behalf. A link to the online waiver will be sent in the email confirmation.
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours reserves the right to exclude anyone from participating in any and all activities for any reason which might compromise the health and safety of you, our clients or our staff. Exception to any of LGCT requirements are at the sole discretion of the management.
Team Building Program Cancellation Policy
- Lake Geneva Canopy Tours requires a written notice of cancellation of team building programs 30 business days prior to the date of your program to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 30 business days of your program date will forfeit the entire deposit.
- You may change your reservation date, time and/or the number of program participants by written notice one (1) time up to 7 days prior to the original date of your program.
- No rescheduling of reservation dates can be made with less than 7 days notice.
If tours are cancelled by Lake Geneva Canopy Tours due to weather conditions (lightning, high winds, excessive cold, etc.) or other circumstance, participants may:
- Reschedule for another available day or time.
- Request a full refund.
Rain, Snow & Inclement Weather
Tours run year-round in all types of weather, including rain and snow. When making a reservation please take into account all likely weather conditions during the time of year that your tour is scheduled to occur.